This recipe is from What’s That Smell? Click here to view recipe and website.
Chicken Zucchini Poppers
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2c grated zucchini (leave peel on)
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 3-4 Tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- (optional: ¾ tsp cumin)
- olive oil, for cooking (or coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee)
This recipe is from One Lovely Life. Get the recipe here.
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 (2-2½lb) butternut squash, peel removed, seeds removed, and diced
- 1 medium onion (I prefer sweet), diced
- 3-4 cups vegetable broth (or any broth or bone broth)
- 2-4 tsp balsamic vinegar
Click here to get the recipe. Thanks to One Lovely Life for great recipes!
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- 1½ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp celery salt (optional, but recommended)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fry seasoning mixture (more, if desired)
Click here to get the recipe.
Thanks to One Lovely Life for a great recipe.
Detox Week 1 is nearing to an end…. here’s a summary of my week:
Breakfast for the week: Shake with 8oz almond milk. Decaf acai and blueberry green tea or herbal tea.
Lunch for the week: Shake with 8oz of almond milk.
Snacks I had throughout the week: red bell pepper, baby carrots, pecans, hard boiled eggs (plain or with cayenne pepper and guacamole), cucumber, apples, hummus with cuke or carrots, pears. *Go organic if you can and you’ll get better results.
Detox Day 1
I started the PaleoCleanse Plus today. I have to admit that all of the substances that I can’t have during this detox – sugar, caffeine, alcohol – I went a little overboard with compared to my standard diet so naturally I felt terrible this morning. Not a good idea!